Thursday, April 17, 2008

RSS - learning curve

Well another learning curve. Yes, once you know what you are doing, the penny drops etc, it is quite easy to understand. Until that penny though, frustration can mount to quite high grades!!??

RSS is a wonderful tool for keeping up to date with information - really whatever information you want and need. it really is great. I am a little worried about finding more sites to subscribe to as I am sure I could spend a huge chunk of the day keeping "informed". I will have to pick my sites wisely.

In reality for me though, I will still stick to my daily fix of emails. RSS is great but time wise etc, it is yet another avenue to technology, but not for me, well not daily anyway. When I am eventually retired - haha - Iwill really appreciate this technology. As long as I remember how to do them all.!!??

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Perhaps you could send your rss feeds to your e-mail?

Ellen